Monday, October 18, 2004

another day

haven't posted in about 9 days, so i'll throw some stuff down. had three tests last week so i was busy. but here goes...

good week. it continues to get better for me. God continues to remind me of stuff that i need to be doing/remembering. so thats nice. and i know that i will continue to grow closer with Him, the more time goes on. and its also helping my relationships. def glad that some of those are looking much better. wink, wink. you make me happy. love kickin it with my g5ers. good times. so, watched equilbrium last night. interesting movie. it displays the problem with doing everything with emotion and feelings but also talks about how restrain is necessary. good message actually. and the same is true with Christianity too. you can't do it without emotion or feelings. it isn't based on that, but it is still a part. joy, sorrow, satisfaction, peace, love (even though this is much more than a feeling) and hope, which is also a feeling, though also more than. but i really was glad it was just a decent movie. and i didn't think about this a lot, i just enjoyed it.

went home this weekend. it was relaxing. got my baby, whoooooop!!!! and there was much rejoicing. got a new ipod to fix the last one. all my teams won, except the yankees. but they will tonight. on the other hand, go stros. whoop. so i know that i watch too much sports and i'll def be trying to cut it back. but not today, cause i'm skipping stat to watch the yankees. lol. such a terrible thing to say, but really i will i promise. gotta keep my focus on Jesus. so i'll do that before gametime cause i want to spend time with my Savior. not because i have to. always good to remember that too. otherwise just hung with the folks and then watched the game at leahs. whoop for aggie football. dare i say, 7-1 atm vs 8-0 ou and college game day???????????????? you heard it here first. lol. good times at home. love my folks.

also, if yall could be praying for me, i'm considering a very interesting thing for the future. and i don't know. sorry it will no more specific than that. maybe later. i don't know if thats what the LORD wants or what. many things will have to be looked at. crazy stuff though.

loving the new upstream group. def tite. loved our guys time on sunday nights. going to be looking forward to it. and thursday have been good too, fo sho. hopefully sats bbq will work out well. that'd be sweet.

anyways, think thats it. still in 1 john. loving it. hopefully i will grow and learn how to love people and show God's love in all i do. sometimes i look at myself and just get upset about how i'm not perfect, but i always realize that its about His face and seeking Him. and letting Him meet me where i am. thanks char for that. i will just continue to seek Him and be like Him. continue to grow in self-discipline. such is my life. loving it fo sho, like mcdonalds. lol. heres your quote, short this time, i promise.

"but i being poor, have only my dreams;
i have spread my dreams under your feet;
tread softly, for you tread on my dreams."

wb yeats

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home