Sunday, September 19, 2004

when understanding comes

so, i think i understand a little bit more of what is happening to me. thanks to ashley for mentioning the analogy about the silversmith cause i think that is def what is happening to me right now. my impurities are coming to the surface so that He can scrape them away. so i'll def be happier after its all over. its also great that satan is attacking me in a bunch of different ways too. makes life loads of fun. so for all those who were concerned about me, i'm doing much better now. God humbled me a lot and i know He will continue to do so, so whoop for that. praise Him that He is an amazing God.

i also saw how much i am going to pray for my upstream group. cause i really want God to impact them. so i will be praying hardcore for that. they are a sweet group of "kids" so far, i'm getting more excited. i'm also happy that is God is making this group different than my last two so i'm on my toes. not more of the same. i've def entrusted this group to Him and am confident in His ability to keep what i have entrusted to Him. i also will continue to pray and ask God to do things that are off the deep end, with no better way to phrase that. just crazy stuff that no one has seen before. and again, i am confident in Him. as long as i stay out of the way, and i am obedient in all things. so thats a def prayer.

i also like having my away messages mean exactly how i feel at present. i especially like the like about DareDevil. "The man without fear is back." and thats how i so want myself to be like. complete confidence in the LORD. good stuff.

so underoath is quite possibly one of the greatest bands ever. good stuff. you should all go to purevolume.com and download their stuff. its incredible. i love it. and a solid quote from my roommate aaron, "if it takes longer than 30 seconds to acquire a taste for it, its not worth it." good times. i think thats enough, so here's my quote.

"You're the lord of lords
You're the king of kings
You are mighty God, Lord of everything
You're emmanuel, You're the Great I am
You're the Prince of Peace, Who is the lamb
You're the living God, You're my saving grace
You will reign forever, You are ancient of days
You are Alpha Omega, Beginning and End
You're my Savior Messiah, Redeemer and friend
You're my Prince of Peace and I will live my life for You"

Prince of Peace by Michael W. Smith

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home