Thursday, September 02, 2004

partner

yeah, so i got my upstream partner. just who i thought it'd be. whoop for God letting me know beforehand. for whatever reason He did. def excited. she's a coo kid. shout out to laura. rock on. not much to add past that. been a good week. God has been good to me, so yay for that. i needed this week. hopefully i will maintain the same attitudes i've had this week. and that God will continue to grow me and allow me to impact other folks lives. whoop for grace. and romans ch 8. wink, wink.


O the wonderful cross, O the wonderful cross
Bids me come and die and find that I may truly live
O the wonderful cross, O the wonderful cross
All who gather here by grace draw near and blessYour name

great song. love it. whoop for dinner tomorrow night. looking forward to it. and to the call i made last night. good to be friends with yall. i love it.

thats enough. here's your quote. its from the song minuteman by stavesacre.


Artist:
Stavesacre Lyrics
Album:
Speakeasy Lyrics
Song:
Minuteman Lyrics

have to be ready
said the minuteman
one mind when I hear my name

cause all of it matters
the war and the battles and
this life is a means to and end
To inspire a dream
That when realized you attack
What kind of loving is this
But I still believe, and baby I'll fall or I'll stand
But this time I finish, I finish
I want to be ready, just like a minuteman
One mind when I hear my name
She offered her hand
She whispered be a man
But when I woke from sleep
There was only me
But I'll be ready...
I'll be ready...
All that I want to know
Is why would I want any more?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home