Wednesday, September 15, 2004

i dont know what to title this

so, i haven't posted in awihle, so i guess i shall. i don't really know what to say or title this, or even what to talk about. i'm still a mass of emotions, each regarding different things, still endervering to learn and know what i am to be doing. so, this will be random and prolly long, just like all my posts are.

one, thanks to friends who have the guts to tell it like it is. to tell me where i screw up and give me an honest opinion about everything. and still be very loving about it. i'm glad i have yall and hopefully i can be like that too. to all the people that i have hacked off recently, i'm sorry. i have really not meant to. i thought i had some stuff down, pertaining to how i acted, and didn't have to worry about it, but apparently i didn't. so i will def be prayin and asking God to change that in me. and please, tell me when i do stuff like that. i may not seem like the most open person to stuff like that, but i will def appreciate it and not bite your head off, i promise. in case it wasn't blatantly obvious, i've not been having the greatest last couple of months, but thats not excuse fo sho. God is def taking me places i've never been and so it wears on me cause i have no idea about things. its not what i'm used to, so it makes me sad cause i liked what i had. but if this leads me into a deeper walk with Christ, which i am confident in, then i shall be happy in the end. thanks to emilee for encouraging me on that and reminding me of stuff that i've been pondering about recently. good to be talking and hangin with you again. fo sho, you are a great friend and i hope to renew that friendship.

shout out to my freshman whom i've gotten to see this week. enjoyed it. yall rock my face off. i hope that God has really been teaching and giving you the desire to seek Him. we will def be doing something together next week. maybe a meal, or maybe just a good time. we'll let yah know.

so i don't know what else to write about, whether its sadness about something in the future of which i am now less confident in, or something about patience and the ways the LORD moves, or about how i want to leave the states, or about my fantasy baseball team, or aggie baseball being in 149 days, whoop! even though, thats so long from now. wow. but thats kinda whats been flying around the brain of myself. and of course, upstream tomorrow. whoop!!!!!!! i love it. bring it on.

k, i guess thats enough, heres your quote:

"The man without fear is back." said about DareDevil

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home