Monday, October 24, 2005

wow, another post so soon

thats right sports fans, back again. i've got the time to journal some, so i shall. its a good intro for me before i seek God by meself. i wanted to today to rant about being angry at other people and being selfish as the beginning of that. i know that for myself a lot i get upset at folks who don't do things my way or things that i think that they should. like roommates or folks at the gas station. or angry at people who want things from me but then don't do anything about it. my pastor at home talked about forgiveness this weekend and i think thats part of the issue. realizing other people arent perfect either and that i should be caring, forgiving and merciful towards them. cause i def want that from others when i mess up. plus being angry doesn't give a good rep for God's changing folks. luke 6:37 fits admirally here. "Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven." nuff. hope those stros hold in there. crazy... quote time.

"When it’s all stripped away
Hidden underneath the clay
I am simply someone
Searching for You to save me"

stripped away by disciple

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home