Monday, August 23, 2004

hey first post

so, everyone else has a blog, so i think that i too will join the carnage by putting different things down every couple of days. i think that i will try to be as open as possible and put down some things that i are kinda personal in regards to different things. so if i talk about you without mentioning names, so be it. i will not rag or hate on people ever, i promise. but i will try to put down parts of my life for others to peruse. so here goes.

i have just returned from russia a couple of weeks ago, and i now have a desire to move there. after college possibly. i really hope that the LORD will allow me to go back there many times and live there eventually. i enjoyed working with the people and the russians were freaking cool. yall better be emailing me. shameless plug. anyways, i too, along with select others from the trip are very sad about leaving and wish that we didn't have too. and i feel that pain, it may not show on my face but it is my heart. those who know me well know that my excitement about things is not shown on my face often. but i too wish to be back there. and i enjoyed working with the people from my class and getting to know them. and i hope the friendship will continue. and i also am sorry for the way that another relationship went. you know i still love you and that we are always good friends. and that i am always here for you. and for all my friends this is a true statement.

so i am hanging out here the week before school. not doing anything. playing ncaa 2005 with my roomies. yay for wasting time. loved impact though. good group of freshman and i am confident that the LORD answered my prayers for them for impact, even though i didn't see it. thanks to char char for helping my remember and believe that. i def appreciate it. gonna love hanging with o-gad freshman, please be calling yall. and of course love for my upstream groups, yall i know i dig yall majorly. love you guys and gals. anyways, enough for this one i think. but i will leave with a statement or quote or phrase or something that is me at the present time. so here it is, i wrote this one.

there is a love that is passed feelings and past emotions. it is a deeper more passionate love that is based on the promises of God and a knowledge of what He has done for us. a remembrance of our experiences with Him and the memory of our Savior's love on the cross. this love endures even when we don't feel Him at the present or don't know what is going on. this love reminds us that He always loves us, even when He is quiet and that because He first loved us, we love Him. this love results in our willing obedience to Him in all things at all times, despite circumstances.

peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home